EPH no.10(One life) EPH no.10(One life)

/TEAR

Gosh, this is absolutely gorgeous! It sounds like something that should be in a Studio Ghibli production.
I seriously cannot stop listening.

Hallelujah performed by Cayler Hallelujah performed by Cayler

Speachless

Your voice is so amazing!
Really well done with creating the emotion and feeling. I got absolutely lost in this the first time I listened to it. (:

Cayler responds:

Thank you! I'm glad you liked it. :D

Landslide- Cayler Landslide- Cayler

Amazing

You have an amazing talent for this. Your piano goes really well with this song, and your voice sounds perfect through the whole thing. I never really paid much attention to this song before, but you really made me realise how nice it is.
Lovely!

Cayler responds:

Thank you, now you also have a particular interest in this song like I do. lol

Reasoner- Dear World Reasoner- Dear World

Amazing.

One of my favourite compositions by you, I can't stop listening to the first 40 seconds. I love the transition into the deeper tones at 0:40 and the change at 1:21 (sorry if I'm not making much sense, I don't know much about music-talk. Haha).
Your friend must be an amazing writer to inspire such a gorgeous piece. (:

The Myth The Myth

Pretty. . .

This is really pretty!
I love the soft tones and the whole simplicity.

Working on a game are you? How exciting!
I'd love to check it out!
And I can't wait to hear more from you. I love your compositions. <3

Xiro Myth - Mizgarth's Sorrow Xiro Myth - Mizgarth's Sorrow

Fantastic~

(ended up making an account after all!)

The emotion in this is absolutely astounding!
It catches your attention right from the beginning and holds it to the very last note. The piano is exceptionally good, and the deep notes beneath it have such a lovely effect. Everything sounds so powerful.
I have no idea how people like you manage to create such wonderful sounds and make them all fit together so perfectly. Definitely a skill I am jealous of! Haha!

PhilVille responds:

^/////^ You made an account just to leave a comment? Geez that has to be one of the most powerful gestures I've ever seen. Thank you so much for your support I really appreciate it you don't even know!

I'm rather young in my composer abilities, hopefully I'll continue you to please you in the future. With your words I feel much better about this piece ^__^